Monday, July 25, 2011

Behind the Internship: A Word from KG

Alright, we are on Day 16 of World Camp. This is K. G., the only guy in this session other than Reinier, a Program Coordinator (cool dude; he’s from Holland). I’ve been having a great time so far. We finished one school and we’re halfway through the second one. Though we are in a peaceful country, yesterday was a political demonstration, so we stayed in the house just to be safe. That was fun.
Anyways, we hiked a huge mountain on Sunday. This was actually very entertaining, but incredibly exhausting. I’ve been having fun, and I’m certain that everybody else is as well. If anybody who can attend World Camp that hasn’t already is reading this, I sincerely urge you to do so. It has been the greatest experience of my life, and I’m not even halfway through! I’ll miss everyone when I’m in college.
Written by SS2 Intern KG Younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment